The Steam-Powered City
Provinces and Continents
The known world is split into many kingdoms, provinces, empires or dictatorships, all coexisting in one small world.
Thanarin, in alphabetical order:
- Athijan, an isolated desert ruled by one large feudalist kingdom.
- Asmen, the rocky landscape which is the main Imperial province.
- Deltur, a small kingdom mainly dominated by the mining industry.
- Egrond, a large coastal region home to the immense Imperial navy.
- Iagrana, a cold and mountainous kingdom which has rough relations with the Empire.
- Maevolia, an Imperial land of calm forests and quiet valleys.
- Polimere, a relatively peaceful kingdom, home to the Mountain Dwarves.
The Elven Isles, in alphabetical order
- Afeldell, a region of vast plains and deep valleys.
- Nel Alora, a swampy marshland of strange, tangled mushroom trees and deranged sorcerers.
- Nytholuma, a land of matriarchy filled with dense rainforests and small rivers.
- Tonrorgo, an archipelago covered in jungles and small valleys.
- Vynaia, the northern matriarchal head of the Isles, both politically and literally.
The Colonial Isles, in alphabetical order:
- Barenthia, a colony unfortunately caught in the cross-fires of war.
- Detriyna, a quiet southern region of the Colonial Isles.
- Edron, a Human colony in a state of constant war with Ichus.
- Ichus, an Elven colony in a state of constant war with Edron.
Deneirland, in alphabetical order:
- Atraya, a land of sunny beaches named after General Sarya Atraya.
- Daenelis, a cold mountainous region, especially in the northern Icelands.
- Faspein, a kingdom of peace and tranquility, located south of Daenelis.
- Highton, a vassal of the Vuthanic Empire, filled with Touldari colonies.
- Vulthan, the economical and political head of Deneirland, named after Emperor Elidyr Vuthan.
The Dragon-Lands, otherwise known as Daenerakiin, in alphabetical order:
- Lyrroth, a somewhat peaceful region under the reign of Lyrroth, younger sister of Umbaroth.
- Myrthesia, much more lively than the areas around it, ruled by the Dragon-Lord of Life.
- Rusorth, a land of ash and the stench of centuries-old death.
- Tyrea, a violent nation known for its frequent wars and slave executions.
- Umbaroth, a strict dictatorship under the rule of Umbaroth, the Dragon-Lord of Death.
Back to Contents